The Theory Behind the Nutrition & Weight Loss Programs
There are many reasons for poor health and weight gain.
One big reason is the stress in your life. Stress affects every part of the body. The body reacts to stress whether it is mental/emotional, environmental, structural and chemical; whether it is an exciting happy experience or loving your job and working too many hours. Stress often creates negative lifestyle habits such as eating sugar, going to bed late and not eating regularly. Any kind of stress can affect your health.
How the body reacts to stress differs from person to person.
A person’s reaction to stress may be silent but it can include:
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Poor digestion
- Stomach pain, acid reflux
- Constipation, bloat, gas, burping, diarrhea
- Sinus congestion
- Muscle aches and pain
- Breathing restriction
- Develop food allergies or intolerance and food addictions
- Hormone imbalances (hormones such as cortisol, insulin, thyroid, estrogen, progesterone or testosterone)
- Exhaustion, poor brain function
- Nutrient malabsorption; vitamin, mineral, essential fatty acids, amino acids, and antioxidants
- Autoimmune diseases
Because your body may be experiencing health issues, Jeri Evans Nutrition suggests laboratory testing. It is helpful to test for anemia, blood sugars, cardiovascular health, vitamin D levels, kidney and liver function, hormones and adrenal dysfunction as well as infections and intestinal health. There are also food allergy tests available.
Other factors to consider that contributes to poor health and weight gain are:
- Genetic factors
- Electromagnetic exposure (computers, cell phone)
- Over exercise or lack of exercise
- Eating improper ratio of protein, carbohydrates, fats and calories
- Eating processed foods and non-organic food
- Infections (parasites, viruses, bacteria, yeasts or fungus)
- Heavy metal burden
- Impaired skeletal structure & reduced air way passages (TMJ, sleep apnea)
- Toxic personal and cleaning products
- Toxic chemical exposure (herbicides, pesticides, furniture, carpet)
- Unresolved emotional traumas
Jeri Evans Nutrition provides comprehensive services to reach optimal health and weight management goals not only through various scientific tests but food plans and cleanses as well.
You will learn what you need to eat to feel good
There may be appropriate supplements suggested
She will suggest ways of improving your lifestyle and environment.
Jeri will coach you through the hard times.
You will learn how to maintain your health.
Jeri offers emotional work called Intuitive Release Therapy (IRT) so you can work through your emotional programs.
Meditation Classes are also available – great for those looking to relax and reduce stress.