Jeri Evans Education
- B.S., Foods and Nutrition – California Polytechnic University, 1986
- Specializes in Digestion and Weight Management
- Over 30 years experience
- Extensive Study of: Enzyme Therapy, Blood Chemistry and Integrated Functional Medicine
- Certificates of Completion:
- Enzyme Nutrition Graduate Intensive
- Enzyme Nutrition Lab Test Results
- Functional Endocrinology
- Functional Blood Chemistry
- Neurotransmitters & Brain
- Emerging Therapeutic Target
- The Depression Pandemic
- Touch For Health I
- Touch For Health II
- Practitioner of Past Life Therapy as defined and created by Morris Netherton Ph.D.
- Certificate from the Institute of PSI Biotics
- Colon Hydrotherapist (No longer practicing or offering)
- Internal Environmental Institute
- National Board of Colon Hydrotherapists
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy (I-ACT)
- Level 1
- Level 2 Intermediate
- Level 3 Instructor
Jeri Evans Biography
Ms. Evans began a career with an international weight-loss management company. She traveled extensively throughout the United States opening new weight managements centers. Due to extreme stress Jeri developed Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
She was bedridden for nearly two years. After being sick for so long, she couldn’t imagine life without pain, brain fog, severe fatigue, colds, food allergies, chemical sensitivity, and sinus infections that never healed. She couldn’t sit, walk, drive, go grocery shopping, cook or clean. Jeri went to many doctors and healing modalities and she slowly recovered through rest, diet, detoxification and supplementation.
Recovery from the illness created the desire to learn and educate other people. In 1996 Jeri worked for a prominent Alternative Medical Center. Later that year she was recruited by the Alternative and Complementary Health Center at Santa Teresita Hospital and opened an office focusing on colon hydrotherapy, nutrition and detoxification.
Presently Jeri Evans has expanded her program and has developed a new approach to health and weight management combining diets, nutrient-building therapy, detoxification therapies, homeopathic remedies and homeopathic hormones and lab tests.
By managing stress, increasing nutrients and reducing toxic waste – your metabolism improves, energy increases, food cravings subside, and your weight normalizes.