The Theory Behind the Nutrition & Digestive Health Program
Common reasons are poor eating habits, lack of exercise, genetic factors, medications, or an over-stressed lifestyle.
But other reasons can be:
- poor digestion
- inconsistent bowel movements
- depletion of nutrients
- improper ratio of protein, carbohydrates, fats and calories
- hormone imbalances (hormones such as cortisol, insulin, thyroid, estrogen, progesterone or testosterone)
- infections (parasites, viruses, bacteria, yeasts or fungus)
- food allergies or food intolerances
- heavy metal burden
- impaired skeletal structure & reduced air way passages (TMJ, sleep apnea)
- These conditions can set up a toxic environment, create a compromised immune system and slow down the metabolism.
Jeri Evans Nutrition, Inc. provides services to reach optimal health and weight management goals through various scientific tests and diet plans. Colon Hydrotherapy can be used to assist in the cleansing process.